Monday, May 11, 2015

50% Off BUNDLED CVC Word Work Activity Cards for Markdown Monday Linky Party

Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations are hosting a great linky party & who can resist a party....

Click the above picture to add your link to Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations to join the linky fun!
The Rules:  Link a product from your TpT store that you would like to markdown until Friday, May 15th.
How much you markdown your product is up to you! They would love it if you displayed your product on your blog and then linked back to them. 
If you aren't selling, but looking for great bargains, please check out the fabulous discounted products in the linky party!  Well....I'm off to go shopping, but I thought I'd tell you what I've discounted this week.


This product will be offered in my TpT Store at 50% Off until Friday, May 15th at Midnight!  Just click the picture below to check out the discounted product at my store.  These are a FAVORITE of my students and their are 448 cards so there are PLENTY to go around.  I hope you take advantage of this offer and enjoy....because this product is truly a prize!
Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie Ann! I just found your blog and I'm doing the big leap to 4th grade this year from Kindergarten too! Looking forward to hearing about your new experiences. :) PS- I'm a new follower!

    Andrea @ Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items