Sunday, June 29, 2014

Upcoming Blogging Schedule and New Bloggy Friend you HAVE to Visit

I'm back and ready to blog!  It has been a rough couple of months (I'll spare you details).  My new bloggy friend from Teach. Train. Love blog  and I are collaborating to come up with a blogging schedule for the upcoming summer and school year.  We're going to include some new weekly linkies and some great teaching ideas, tips, and of course freebies.  You HAVE to check out her blog...she is a complete doll!  I just met her, but I think we hit it off as we both have the same teaching philosophy and she stated it so well on her blog.

This quote is directly from her blog....it just describes how I teach to a T.
I hold true to one simple and definitive idea.  That is, children learn best when they feel good about themselves. Dr. James Comer wrote, “No significant learning occurs without a significant relationship.” Those words are a cornerstone of my teaching.

More about our upcoming blogging schedule to come so you know what you can look forward to!  If you have some ideas and want to join in....we'd love the input....just message or email me.  We thought we'd skype a few times to get some ideas rolling.  I've never skyped actually...just face timed.  Can a group of people use skype at the same time?  There has to be some way we can all get together in this land of technology!

Owl Freebie tomorrow!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items