Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween & Nursery Rhyme Freebies

Today is a non-paid Professional Day so I've been relaxing all day.  I can't tell you how much I needed this day off!  I need to be cleaning and I'll start in a bit (I'm a definite night owl) but I wanted to give you a Halloween freebie first.  These are just two Halloween banners:  one says Happy Halloween and the other says Trick or Treat.  I usually put one of these in the Hallway and the other in my classroom so that I can use both of them....I love cutesy banners..don't you?  Just click each picture to grab these as they're each in a different file.

Happy Halloween Banner

Trick or Treat banner
I've been working on updating some units of mine.  One of the ones I updated was my Nursery Rhymes Unit.  This has been flying off the TpT shelves so I thought I'd update it since I have some newer clipart now.  I've been doing this unit all month....the kids love the activities!  In fact, I'm going to start a Nursery Rhymes 2 version this weekend.  I have some clipart for some other Nursery Rhymes and the kids love it so much that I want to continue on for longer.  I'll bundle them together as well when I'm finished.  My first Nursery Rhymes Unit includes these Nursery Rhymes:

Little Miss Muffet
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Mary Had a Little Lamb
Hickory Dickory Dock
Little Bo Peep
Hey Diddle, Diddle
Humpty Dumpty &
Itsy Bitsy Spider

Here are the activities in the unit..








Just click HERE or any of the pictures above to check out this unit.

And I just can't complete or update a unit without giving you a little freebie so.....click HERE or the picture below to get my Mary Had a Little Lamb poster and sequencing activity.  Enjoy!


I hope you enjoy your freebies today!  I'd love it if you like something to go ahead and pin it....I'd really appreciate it :)  See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items