Thursday, October 3, 2013

Currently & a Treat!

I'm mortified that it has been so long since I've blogged.  You know when you don't do something for a long time and it's difficult to jump back it....ya...that's me with blogging.  I blog hop all the time but this being my first year in kindergarten I want to know what I'm talking about before blogging about it!  So a Currently was my best excuse to jump back on the blogging wagon.  Stay tuned tomorrow to hear and see a little about my first year as a kindergarten teacher.....but here's a hint....I LOVE it!

So today I'm linking up with Farley for October's Currently.


Spook-a-Licious Differentiated Math Centers is my newest product.  There are 6 differentiated math centers for primary as well as intermediate with directions and response sheets for both.  This is the perfect way to spend your Halloween morning, afternoon, or spread them out to use all October.  Included in the preview is a FREE math center just for you.  Just click on the picture below.


I promise you (stick a needle in my eye ;) that I'll be back tomorrow with more fun in kinder along with a cute little Halloween freebie.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items