Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Worst Blogger Ever Plus a Flash Freebie!!!

I apologize for being the worst blogger ever.... I'd probably win an award.  Things just caught up with me this summer...I moved houses, I moved classrooms and I just got overwhelmed.  Well I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so I promise you regular blogging and lots of freebies to make up for my absence.... sounds good????  I'll be back tonight for one of those freebies....come back now....you don't want to miss it!  

If fact...the first three people to comment will win my Beginning Sounds Mega Pack worth $12!

6 comments:

  1. New house and new classroom, oh is that all? Ha! Your "Worst Blogger Ever" title caught my eye but I must say under the circumstances, no one is surprised blogging took a back seat!

    I have been reading many of your older post since I started blogging in June and I love them. I can't wait to see what you've go in store for this school year.

    Kayla
    Rooting for Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the bloggy world!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back.

    This is awesome!!! I would love a copy.

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back on deck but glad you had a break after reading why you've been absent!
    Take care
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are a Kindergarten teacher, this is all normal!!! No apologies necessary! Have a great year! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items