Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pete the Cat Activities & Decor Freebies

This being my first year teaching kindergarten....I'm starting to stress!  You know the first day of school dreams...yep...already having them!  I know I'm going to lose one of these little guys or they will be hanging from the ceiling when the principal walks in!  There's so many procedures for kinders to get used to....ahhhhhh!!!!  I'm trying to focus on my first week.  I wanted some kind of theme and the more I thought about it...I've never got to do any Pete the Cat stuff because the upper grades were "too cool" for that so....I'm doing Pete the Cat activities and centers the first week or two.  I have tons of stuff together.  If you're looking for Pete the Cat things just go to Pinterest and search it...there's tons of good stuff!  I found tons of center activities on Making Learning Fun if you're interested. This is going to be my door display...

dead pin
I'm going to put different color of shoes all around it with each student's name.


 Of course there were some things I wanted that I couldn't find so I decided to make some random things....

If you want any of these just click on the name below and you can download it via my dropbox.



Have a great day

8 comments:

  1. The door looks really cute! I was considering that theme myself, the kids love him! :) Don't worry, I've been teaching Kinder for a while now and still have those dreams! Everything will fall into place once you get in there and get to know the kiddos!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pete the Cat, and the kinders do too! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable creations. I don't start the first week with Pete the Cat... maybe one year. Have a great start to your new school year.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness, these pics are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! I love your door display! How fun!!
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been teaching Kindergarten for 11 years and still dream about the first day. I think it's all the physical preparation. You will be fine and it's not losing them that is the issue. It's more the ones who wont leave you alone when all you want is coffee and five minutes with an adult in those first 5 weeks of the year. Your theme looks fantastic and you are sounding prepared. Have fun!They are really cute.
    Julie :)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable! Thank you so much for leaving such a thoughtful comment on my blog and for all of these wonderful freebies. Your door will be so cute. Can't wait to see pictures. You have nothing to worry about...those babies are going to love you and you already won them over by having Pete!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking for Pete the Cat decor to no avail. Thank you so much for sharing your products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to use these, thank you SO MUCH for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much....I hope you enjoy them. My kids ADORE Pete the Cat....and I use it as a theme all year! Hopefully more to come and I'll share them with you again!!

    Stephanie Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items