Sunday, July 7, 2013

Optimum Organization Freebie

Today I'm linking up with the wonderful Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files and Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B for....


I've always stressed about keeping track of my students.....God forbid I lose one of them! (Please say you fear this too or I may be just overprotective nuts :)  So as I move down to teach kindergarten, I really have my guard up.  So....I made a Where Are You chart.  




I put a magnet with the number (or name) of each student. When they go to the bathroom, office, nurse, or other they take their number (or name) and put it on the spot where they are going. You will need to the magnets on back of each square so the magnets stick but you can still see the number (or name). Then when we have to go on a fire drill or I can't find a kid, I can easily check the chart to see who is out of the room and where they are. As I teach kindergarten this year, I plan to put the child’s name in each square instead of use their number because I think they might get confused with the number system…..so I left one chart edible for you to put what name you would like. All you should have to do is click in each box, it should be formatted and ready to go….Enjoy!

Giveaway News
Head on over to Learning 4 Keeps for a HUGE and I mean HUGE giveaway....lots of great stuff!


Also...Kimberly Ann at Live, Laugh, I Love Kindergarten is having her 500 follower giveaway.....



Now time for the pool!


3 comments:

  1. Well hello Stephanie Ann. You are hilarious! I have taught Kindergarten for the past 10 years and if you have never taught it before then you are in for a treat. There simply is no other grade like it. Although I love and admire organisation immensely, don't fear, you won't lose any Little Learners. LOL

    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great system! I have 3 classes, so sometimes it's hard to remember where students are (because the come and go with resource, etc.). This chart would work! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items