Saturday, July 6, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday Linky Party


I'm linking up with the incredible Cara Carroll from First Grade Parade. I was a day late because I struggled to narrow down my favorite pins..... I love them all.  If you haven't seen Cara's fonts....you have to take a look HERE.  I use them all the time! Click the linky button below if you would like to link up too


My first pin is pretty simple but I pinned it to remind myself to go to the paint store and get paint sticks.  I really want to try this in kindergarten....I feel a product coming your way!

Click Picture for Source

We have a district wide citizenship (discipline) program called Make Your Day.  It works well but I thought I'd try this "Gold Ticket" idea to reinforce positive behavior as well.

Click Picture for Source

I just thought this was a cute idea...the colors look so bright and cheery in these bottles.


I also l-o-v-e Pete the Cat.  I found this cute little Craftivity to go with Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons.


I'm not the greatest cook in the world.  This recipe looks so good and easy enough for me to try....maybe tonight!

Click Picture for Source

I am an ice cream feind!  This next pin was right up my alley...I would love to make those mini baked alaskas.

Click Picture for Source

Love this idea because I actually have this dress in coral and in black but I can't wear them to school because they're too short.  I'm now on the lookout for one of these "ruffle slips".  Let me know if you find one!


I just thought this next one is adorable!

Click Picture for Source

One last thing that I really NEED to do!

Click Picture for Source

I also just finished a new product (at about 3am).  I just get so into something I'm creating that I can't possibly go to sleep. This 236 page product is  4 Activities in 1 Make a CVC Word and Letter Tile Kit.  It comes with a color as well as an identical black and white version.  There are 4 sets of CVC word cards. Each set of cards comes in a color and black in white version and each focuses on a different skill.

Set 1: All 3 letters are missing in a CVC word with a picture. Children need to determine the sounds and place the corresponding letter tiles (or write with a dry erase marker) in each box on their card.

Set 2: Vowel sounds are missing in a CVC word with a picture. Children pick letter tiles to fill in the miss vowel space in their card.

Set 3: Beginning sounds are missing in a CVC word with a picture. Children pick letter tiles to fill in the missing beginning sound space on their card.

Set 4: Ending sounds are missing in a CVC word with a picture. Children pick letter tiles to fill in the missing ending sound space on their card.


Children need to match all three letter sounds with their letter tiles (included)

Children need to fill in the tile of the medial vowel sound

Children need to fill in the tile of the missing beginning sound.

Children need to fill in the tile with the missing ending sound
I was looking at Lakeshore Learning and Really Good Stuff and for just one of these games it was at least $15...if not more!  I knew I could just make them myself and as I kept working and made 4 different sets because I knew I needed all 4.  This just saved me some bucks...plus I loved doing it!  Now if my printer would quit jamming...I could get it all printed and ready to roll.

Have a great Saturday....I think it's a pool day today :) 









2 comments:

  1. Love the Pete activity!! I am teaching a Pete the Cat themed summer school class next week!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! Love the slip idea too! What a cute practical touch!! So glad I found your blog it is cute!!
    Julie
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items