Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Everything Polka Dots!

Well....it's 4am and I'm just finishing my Everything Polka Dots Classroom Posters & Signs Pack!  I hope you do this too....I get so into what I'm doing that I don't realize the time.  It's already getting light outside.  I guess it doesn't matter since I slept in yesterday until almost 11:00!  I felt like a teenager again.  Here are a couple previews of the product.



This 153 page file has everything you need to decorate your room. Polka Dots are on all of the pages in the colors of pink, green, purple, yellow, blue, and orange. It also includes.....

-168 classroom supply labels with blanks of each color-
-Table Numbers (big and small) with blanks in each color of both-
-Student Deskplates with alphabet, numbers to 30, colors, shapes, coins & values, place value to hundreds-
-Months of the year posters with blanks of each color-
-Months of the year cards for calendar with blanks of each color-
-Calendar Activities for Number of the Day (number of the day, yesterday was, today is, tomorrow will be, tally marks, place value, odd or even, expanded form, word form, days in school, piggy bank, and daily pattern-
-bathroom passes-
-Where Are We? Posters for classroom door - includes art, computer lab, assembly, library, lunch, field trip, recess, music, do not disturb...we are testing, PE, at the bus, and we are learning with blanks of each color-
-Daily Schedule Cards with subject, blank clock and a spot for the digital time...includes a blank in each color-
-blank with polka dots big squares and little squares for whatever you need-

These come with adorable clipart by Ashley Hughes, Scrappin Doodles, Krista Walden at Creative Clips, Cutesy Clickables, and new fonts by Cara Carroll.  

I'm working on a little freebie for you too.  If I get it done today...I'll post again or I'll save it for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Please check us out and enter for a chance to win a $5 Target Gift Card!

    ~Amber
    Our K Crew Rocks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items