Thursday, July 18, 2013

Alphabet Chart Freebie

Well....I got two new kittens and came home to find one sitting on my laptop keyboard.  Now...my computer won't work!  I'm going crazy not being able to create anything...I'm using my school computer right now but the PowerPoint on this bites so I guess I need to find someone to fix my computer...I hope it's not ruined as I just bought it in April!
Before it stopped working, I made this quick Alphabet Chart for kids to keep with them in a folder or just at their desk somewhere.  Click on the picture to download if you would like.


So hopefully I'll be back soon with a working computer and some more freebies for you!  Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items