Sunday, June 30, 2013

Flash Sale Sunday and a Currently

With Thanks to Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade July's Currently is up and running.  Remember to "show some love" and visit some blogs before your link and after your link and after your link.  This is such a great way to way to meet new people and find new blogs.  Remember....today is the last day of Google Reader. So remember to follow your favorite blogs using Bloglovin.  You can follow mine by clicking the picture below.  
I'm also hosting a giveaway that ends at midnight tonight.  I'm giving away any TEN items from my TpT Store!!!
Click HERE to enter that giveaway.
I'm so excited....I just won Wolfelicious' bloglovin linky giveawy.  Seriously...EVERYONE tells me how unlucky I am.  It's kind of a joke because I never win anything.  Well kids...my luck must be a changin' because I won a huge Starbucks basket at my daughter's dance recital and today....Wolfelicious' giveaway!  I'm on a roll....let's go to Vegas!  So in honor of my "luckiness"....I decided to throw a sale at my TpT store. Click the button below and go shopping....there's a few new goodies there for you...freebies too!

Well I can't get my button to link so visit HERE for my Flash Freebie Sale!

Lastly...da..ta..daaaa...July's Currently.  


Have a great day.....see you tomorrow!




5 comments:

  1. I would so love to sleep in but with two dogs that know when breakfast is due-its very hard to get to far past the alarm.
    Alison
    Toad-ally Exceptional Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the flexible schedule and sleeping in. Some of my friends and family laugh at me, cause sleeping in means 7 or 8am. I'm a new follower!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back! Thanks for your lovely comment on my graphics!
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same advice-I think it's so important. Glad to have found you through Farley-you have a really cute blog! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the Currently link and I am your newest follower! I need a maid too...who wants to clean when the sun is out!!! I am working on the sleeping in...my boys usually have big plans by 6:30am!! Enjoy your summer!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items