Saturday, May 11, 2013

What Did You Score at the TpT Sale?


/

What a Sale! I went WAY overboard but I'm grasping for any kindergarten products that I can get my hands on whether it's clipart or units.  I have been saving money since the last sale to buy some kinder materials in this sale.  Check out my gems!

My kinders are going to have the best of the best with all this stuff!  I also wanted to tell you about a website I found.  If you like chevron, you'll love The Mint Julep Boutique!

Here's a couple of dresses I just ordered!




I'm chevron obsessed so I think these are adorable.

So head on over to The Mint Julep and start shopping!

Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know...I'm a little obsessed at the moment if you can't tell :) I just want it to be perfect!

      Stephanie Ann

      Delete
  2. I love the dresses, but it's going to be difficult to sit "criss-cross applesauce" in them :)
    Love all of your K scores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot all about criss cross...I'll have to keep a sweater at school to cover my legs with :)

      Stephanie Ann

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your sweet shout out and comments on my blog. It looks like you got a bunch of goodies to get you started in K. Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! You spent a lot of money during the sale! I hope you love the units!! I plan on finishing up two more units in the Swallowed series this summer. Can you message me through my blog contact form? I'd love to share them with you!!! Are you planning on attending the K conference in Vegas?

    www.primarygraffiti.com
    Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items