Sunday, May 12, 2013

Buy TWO Get ONE Free!!!

I'm in a great mood this morning!   It's finally cooled down a bit (It's been over 100 degrees the past week...and this is in Washington State)!  So I have decided to have a little sale in my TpT store.  It will be a
BUY TWO GET ONE FREE.  Free item needs to be of equal of lesser value.  This is how it works.  Buy two items normally and then email me the items you bought as well as the item you want for free.  I will then email you the free file ASAP.  This is my mother's day gift from me to you!  We mothers are the hardest working people I know and this is just a little token to celebrate all that you do.  My email address is s.ann.k1971@gmail.com






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items