Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bad Blogger and a Currently

I've been an awful blogger lately...I'm so sorry :(  I've been SO busy trying to finish up my year in 3rd Grade, we've been state testing the last week (our last test was Friday I either got the stomach flu or food poisoning and barely made it half the day to administer the test!  I have been going through 18 years of teaching materials as I'm getting stuff packed to move to my new school right as school gets out, getting kindergarten materials ready for next year, etc... It's been a busy last couple of weeks.  I still plan to make a lot of upper grade level products b/c I will definitely miss my thirdsters yet I'm so excited for this change of schools and grade levels...I can't even tell you.  It was just time for a change.  Here's a few new products I've recently finished...they are classroom poster sets which include alphabet posters (cursive & print), number posters (1-20) with ten frames, shape posters (includes intermediate shapes as well as primary shapes), and Word Wall Headers.  I made these in three different themes.  A chevron inspired theme, a polka dot inspired theme, and my personal favorite...a chevron & polka dot theme.  I'm going to make an owl themed one as well this weekend.  I do plan to add to these as well so if you get it now...you'll get it for a cheaper price and will be able to re-download all the new stuff as I add it.

Chevron & Polka Dot Classroom Posters Pack

Chevron Inspired Classroom Posters Pack

Polka Dot Inspired Classroom Posters Pack







2 comments:

  1. Man oh Man, I totally get it! I think this is the hardest time of year to stay up on the blogging world! I am just as burnt out with all this testing... summer couldn't come any sooner!! :)

    Hope
    Teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious. I was transferred from kindergarten to third grade this past year, and I miss my K's very much. I just can't get used to third graders and I really didn't have many materials!
    You will love the littles!
    Good luck and enjoy!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items