Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Can Do This...

Well, it's official all....I'm now a kindergarten teacher for the 2013-14 school year.  Oh my goodness...what did I just get myself into!  Everybody keeps saying how much I'll love it because my personality fits in with that of a lower grade teacher but really.....Can I do this?  I've spent 18 years now teaching 2nd-4th graders and now I'm throwing a wrench into things.  The building I get to go to is way worth it though. The principal and staff are amazing (my daughter goes to school there)!  So my new mantra is...I can do this...I can do this!  I'm working on changing my blog name but I'll most likely just keep the blog address so don't be surprised if it says kindergarten soon...I'm just not there yet.  I still hope all you upper grade teachers still want to come around here...I'm still planning on making upper grade materials (already have some in the works).  I'll need my "third grade fix" for sure.  It has seriously been my favorite of all so far and why waste 18 years of experience right!  So keep a look out because some freebies are on the way...just to say thank you for following.  I love all the friends I've made up until now and look forward for more to come.

Sorry to talk your ear off.  I may be back later if I finish one of my freebies I have for you.  But I have to tell you about this new clipart I have found. 

Tammy at...

is amazing!  Her clipart is adorable!  Here are just a few of the items I have bought from her recently...



She has lots of freebies too.  Go visit her here on her blog or here at her TpT shop.  She's very sweet and really excited about this new opportunity for her.

Also...you probably already all know about this site but it's new to me as of today.  I just learned of the Common Core Georgia Perfomance Standards Website.  If you haven't...check it out.  A lot of practice items for the upcoming Common Core Assessments.  Good stuff!

7 comments:

  1. You can totally do it!!! I think there are so many Kindergarten bloggers and TpT stores you will fall in love. I am very sad to lose a grade 3 blog especially since I just recently found your blog - so I am happy to hear that you are not planning on deserting us! Sending positive thuoghts your way for a smooth and succesful transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...kindergarten is so much fun! I taught kindergarten for 7 years before i finally got promoted to 2nd grade! Sometimes I miss it a lot! Have fun!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are going to love you! Congrats on the new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Stephanie!! You won my "Flash Freebie" giveaway!!! Email me when you get a chance to let me know which set you would like from my store:) I'm your newest follower here!!! You will love the Kinders:) Good Luck and congrats on the new job!!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Kindergarten! Can't wait to read about your experiences. I don't think that is a grade i could handle! LOL! Love the new clip art!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wondеrful blog foгmat! Нow lоng have yοu ever been гunning
    a blοg for? yοu made blogging glanсe easy.

    The entirе glance of your ωebsitе is eхcellent, aѕ smartlу
    as the content!

    Haνе а lοok at my web page hcg success stories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items