Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Task Card Mania and a Freebie

  I'm soooo into task cards right now (making them as well as doing them with my students).  The activities you can do with these cards are endless.  If my students are in a wild mood, we do them from our table groups or a whole group game...if my kids need energy (which is never with this group :), we play a game of Scoot, Back to Back, Jeopardy, Classroom Fued, etc....
I just made some Prefix & Suffix Task Cards and if you would like a copy, click on the picture below for your freebie.
 If you have a fun way to use task cards, what is it?  I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect timing! Just started prefixes in our vocabulary books! Thanks for the freebie! Task cards are great! I use them like you...partner work, word work, put them under the doc cam for morning work. LOVE THEM!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Prefix & Suffix task cards. I just printed and laminated them for my literacy center! Enjoy your time to yourself. H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the task cards, Stephanie. I have a student teacher starting tomorrow, and these would be a great activity to pass on to him.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- I love these! :) Thank you so much for sharing.

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items