Monday, March 11, 2013

Oreo Cookie Moon Phases

I'm really trying to blog a little everyday and share some more freebies.  I do a lot of my own stuff...I think I just get a little insecure to share what I've made.  I'm a very shy person who does not like to draw attention to myself and sometimes when I look around Pinterest, TpT, blogs, etc...I feel like.... "Why would anyone want my stuff when all this great stuff is out there?"  I know it's just silly and I need to get over it...which I am! Please say someone can relate...

Today was a exhausting fun day!  We have been doing Sun Earth & Moon Unit by Rachel Parlett at Classroom Game Nook.  Needless to say...it has been incredible.  I sincerely think this is one of my best buys on TpT yet!  It is packed full of lessons, student pages with learning target I can statements, games, links to teacher tube & you tube videos.  I can't say enough good things about this unit if you teach sun, earth, & moon.  


Today we did our last project which was Oreo Cookie Moon Phases...






Such a great activity!  I think my kids finally got it.  What you do is take oreo cookies (Double or Mega Stuff work best).  Students take the tops of...and eat it...then make the 8 moon phases out of the cream filling.  I had them put it on a paper plate and then I came around a hot glued it to it.  I just wanted to remind you of a couple of freebies I have just posted here and here including one blog exclusive freebie
Have a good night!

10 comments:

  1. Fun!!! We do this same activity in 4th! Crazy how our science is so similar!! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...plus we teach different grade levels. That's probably why I own most of your TpT store! Have a good Friday!

      Stephanie Ann

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! It's so fun to see the unit I made done in other classrooms! Looks like it worked perfectly in your class!!

    Rachael Parlett
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre very welcome...your stuff is amazing!

      Stephanie Ann

      Delete
  3. Great freebies! The Oreo moons look yummy. I bet the kids had fun! I feel the same way you do about sharing. It's intimidating sometimes, but your stuff is really cute! Keep creating!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email me about a giveaway I'm having next week.Love for you to participate.
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great activity! The kiddies really looked like they had fun! As far as selling on TpT! Just jump in and do it, now I don't like some of my early activities, but one of my first activities is one of my best sellers now! Good luck! I am sure you are doing a great job!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stuff is FABULOUS and selling very well it seems!!! I have Rachel Parlett's Shiloh unit and it is amazing! Your freebies are awesome.

    Kathy O

    ReplyDelete
  7. oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for sex.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    my web page ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way as you do. I keep debating if I want to sell on TpT and would I have enough stuff to sale on there. It seems like everyone has good ideas and some are so close to others. Anyway, we also just finished doing the Moon Phases in our 2nd grade classroom. We only studied the Moon because of our Basal story and we also did the Oreo's. The students loved it and we used the genertic brand of Oreo's and they worked great. I couldn't afford buying the Regular Oreo's. :)
    Tammy
    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items