Monday, March 11, 2013

Midnight Freebie!

It's midnight and I can't sleep so.....that means a freebie...just for you!  This item is priced in my TpT store but because you are so loyal to my blog, I want to give it to you.  Just click one of the photos to download Fraction Word Problems Task Cards directly from my dropbox :) 





I hope you like it!  I also finished a few short products this weekend as well as worked on a few BIG ones that are taking forever!  Here's a preview of what I finished this weekend...
Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards

Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards

As state testing nears, I'm starting to panic!  My kids really struggle with more than one direction...Please say I'm not the only one???  They love task cards so I thought that would be a perfect way to help them prepare.

Cause and Effect Task Cards

Cause and Effect Task Cards


Last week we worked on cause and effect...can I say "Deer in the headlights!"  You could hear crickets when I asked the effect of something.  I wanted to cry....Hence...Cause and Effect Task Cards!

Cake Walk...A Comparing Fractions Game

Cake Walk...A Comparing Fractions Game
Last but not least...my Cake Walk...A Comparing Fractions Game.  I did a formative assessment last week and two-thirds really get it but I still need to work with the one-third that don't so I came up with this game that they can work on while I'm taking the others a little further.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

9 comments:

  1. WOW! That's incredible! Thanks so much for the freebie! I called by at the right time!

    Alison
    http://mathswithmeaning.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can put it to good use! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the freebie!

    debinderry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome...thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I just really appreciate any followers I have. Blogging has been so good for me and my teaching. I think you guys are the best :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I will be able to use these within the next couple of weeks!
    Please stop by and join (((start))) my "Dirty Secret Sunday" Linky Party!
    It's a simple one. I'm trying to get started on my first linky so I can learn the ropes. I have a freebie coming soon and need to figure all this linky and rafflecopter stuff out before the big giveaway!
    THANK YOU!
    "autumn"
    anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!!! I love these items! They tie in perfectly with what I am teaching right now! I am so glad that I found your blog.

    Christine

    leapingintothird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items