Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted Linky Party


I'm linking up with Flying into First Grade for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party.  Every Sunday, she posts a new topic to help us all get to know each other a little better.  What a great idea!  This week's topic is....

2
Two Truths and a Lie

How it Works:
Think of 3 things about yourself or your life.  You should make 2 of them truths and 1 of them a lie.   You can list them on your post in any order.  Do NOT give the answer yet in your post.  People will try  guess your lie in your in the comments of your post.  So remember to be very creative so that it is hard for people to get it right. At the end of the week you can share the answer in your comments from the post or include it in a post you make at the end of the week.  

Here are mine...

1.  I married my high school sweetheart.

2.  I love birds!!!.


3. When I watch tv, it's always a reality show.


Shoot me a comment if you think you know my lie.  This is harder than you think!  I'll reveal my lie during the Five for Friday Linky.
Have a good Thursday and Link ON!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok....I'm guessing #2 . No reason in particular. Just sounds good! LOL! Can't wait to hear the "lie"!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking #3 is the lie. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going out on a limb here and saying your husband is not your high school sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....I'm thinking #3. You have to watch something else, right?? :-)

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are good......but I am going to go with #2. It would be very hard to be around birds because they are every where and be afraid of them. I'm alittle nervous around black birds but I think that is because of the movie "The Birds". Thanks for letting me post and I am your newest follower.
    Tammy
    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3 is my pick. Reality tv is everywhere though! Following you now!
    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items