Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five Freebie


I have been wanting to do this linky for a while now butI have not prepared for it today. I promise to take pictures next week and prepare for this post.  I'm in a little bit of a negative nelly mood for some reason and can't get out of it (thought I'd warn you :) So for today's Friday Five, I'm going to list 5 things I'm thankful for today (to try to get me out of this mood :)

1.  I believe in a loving God
2.  I have a family who loves me
3.  It's Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow
4.  I'm thankful I'm in my comfy pjs
5.  There's ice cream in the freezer

Wow...that was hard today (I'm sure you couldn't tell by the "depth" of my responses..ha ha).  I promise to be in a better mood tomorrow.
Tonight I whipped up a couple of mats for fractions that my early finishers could work on with playing cards.  I differentiated them to meet my students this year.  Most are getting good at comparing two fractions (mostly because they cross multiply), but need work on ordering.  Whereas a few are still working on comparing just two fractions...and a couple kids still need help with what a fraction is.  Click the picture below to grab my three differentiated mats along with their recording sheets.  Hope you can put them to good use!  



5 comments:

  1. Aww. I had a rough week as well. Your number 1 is so true, and I am so thankful for that!! The weekend seems to make everything better...along with pjs and ice cream!

    Enjoy your weekend and I hope you were able to sleep in!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    PS I love the mats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you joined the linky! I love your 5 thankful thoughts! Your mats will come in handy this week. We are studying fractions too. Thanks for sharing them. Hope you have a restful weekend!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a Washington Blogger. I just found you through Fifth in the Middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fraction supplement mats! Love your sparkling theme! Love your TPT products! Love your choice of words! I'm your 182nd follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I hate weeks like that... but I think we've all been there. Thanks for the freebie, and I hope you get an amazing, refreshing weekend!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items