Saturday, March 16, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for

I know it's Saturday but was too exhausted to write a post last night.  I keep forgetting to take pictures of projects we do so some I'll just have to tell you about.

1.  I just love my class!  They are a low bunch, extremely talkative, and can't follow a direction to save their life!  But besides all of that...they are just good kids.  They are sweet, caring, and kind and that outweighs all the negatives in my mind.  Here's a couple photos we took this week.  They're not very flattering of me and I have a St. Patrick's day headband on but oh well.


2.  I posted this earlier in the week here. But our oreo moon phases were a hit!


3.  I found these adorable eggs at the Dollar Tree to hang up for Easter decorations.  I'm headed down there today to get some more....they had some bunnies too!


4.  I am in love with Task Cards right now.  They are fun to make and the students love them.  I have made enough for each of them to have a set (and I'm making more...can you say ocd???)  They just take these to their seat and record their answers on their recording sheet.  Sometimes we play Scoot with them too...which they love!


5.  Lastly, it has been a difficult week but I want to leave you with some quotes that helped me make it through the week.



Have a good Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Hope next week is better!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been forgetting to take pictures, too! I get so caught up in the moment, it just slips my mind! I have not played Scoot, yet...I think it is time!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how I missed your blog before, but I love it! I am a new follower and I added you to my reader. I am all about task cards now, too!

    I hope that you are having a great week!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items