Monday, February 11, 2013

Preview and a Freebie

I have to make this short and sweet.  I've had the worst cold and my head feels like it's going to explode.  I went home half day...and slept...my students are dropping like flies too!  It's that time of year I guess.
This weekend I finished a more primary version to my weekly reading records (K-3 Weekly Reading Records with Daily Comprehension Activities (CCSS).  It made me want to teach a lower grade for the first time in a long while...maybe next year :)  I have included a FREEBIE (one full week of a reading record) HERE.  If you want to check out all five reading records just click HERE or the picture below.


Have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. oh no! I hope you get better soon! I was down with that same icky cold. I ended up having to take off a day and I slept ALL DAY friday and sat. I ended up having a pretty quick recovery (still sniffling, stuffy, and coughing but not miserable and totally able to make it to work) :) Get lots of rest and drink tons of liquids!! AND your reading response sheets look AMAZING! I absolutely love it! This will definitely be added to my wishlist!!
    THanks
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney...I'm glad you like the reading records and appreciate the well wishes. I hate head colds!

      Delete
  2. This looks fantastic!! I can't wait until you are finished because I want to purchase them! I haven't been blogging in a long time...my grandfather got really sick in Jan and passed away last Tuesday. Heart is breaking because he's gone! Please let me know when you finish I can't wait to use them with my Firsties!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items