Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Multiplication Freebie

My kids are finishing multiplication.  Here's a freebie of some of the songs we have been singing to learn our multiplication facts.  I hope they're as helpful to you as they have been to me.  I have one more multiplication idea but I have to wait until tomorrow because I want to take pictures...the kids are pumped for this!  Enjoy the freebie.



My students are struggling (but getting much better) at knowing when to divide, multiply, add, or subtract.  So I just made the following task cards plus a scoot game.  Take a look...





Students can either do the task cards during Math Centers, as early finishers, or if you want to use them whole group...you could implement the included Scoot Game.  I actually used the Scoot Game version as an assessment to pick my guided math groups for next week.  I hope you all have a great Wednesday tomorrow....Woot! Woot! No staff meeting!

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove multiplication songs!! It helps them so much!! (And I'm not gonna lie, I find myself singing them sometimes too....)

    :O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda...I know..they're kinda catchy, right? Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items