Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Mus-Tache-You to be my Valentine Cards

Mustaches are "all the rage" right now.  My students love them and I just bought my girls some cute mustache shirts the other day...even my teenager likes them so they must be ok because she doesn't like much of anything these days...especially if I like them :) 
 So I found the most adorable mustache clip art  and I've been racking my brain to figure out something to make with them.  The first thought I had was... Valentine's Day and tada.....my new Valentine's Day cards for my students!  I'm so excited to give them out...I hope I can wait until Valentine's Day. They will love them and hopefully think I'm the "hippest teacher ever!"  Check them out HERE or click on one of the pictures!  In fact, the first two people to leave me a comment with their email address...gets them for free.






There are:
-four different glitter backgrounds-
-six different mustaches-
-two different sayings-
1.  I  mus-tache-you to be my Valentine
2.  Have a fan-tache-tic Valentine's Day

I hope you like them as much as I do...come back tomorrow for a FREE Valentine's Day banner!


4 comments:

  1. Stephanie Ann,

    These are ADORABLE! I am in l-o-v-e with mustaches! I just found a mustache necklace at Claire's...so cute! I think I might pair these valentines with a fun straw & a cut-out mustache! So much fun!

    Thanks!

    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    alisha@firstgradefollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these!!! My kids would LOVE Valentine's cards with mustaches on them (or anything with mustaches on them!)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles
    rachaelaschauer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!

    debinderry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute are these!?!

    Ok, can you ask your daughters why mustaches are all the rage for me? I missed that boat I guess and I've been wondering where it originated from? A show or something? Such an interesting fad! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items