Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday FREEBIE Banner

I had to go to Seattle today for a doctor's appointment (about 3 hours away) so now I'm in a hotel room by myself...no kids..no husband.  Feels weird but oh so relaxing.  Just ate room service and now I'm just lounging and watching tv.  You know my obsession with banners....well another holiday is approaching so a Valentine's Banner is a necessity...right?  So...your Friday Freebie is a Valentine banner....mustaches included if you want...if you don't...just don't put those banners up.  Click HERE or one of the pictures for your freebie.... Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am excited to be a new follower. Thanks for sharing!
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items