Thursday, December 13, 2012

Procrastination Freebie

Well...it's 7:00 a.m and I still haven't started getting ready...plus I need to be there by 7:45!  Can you say procrastination???  Anyway, I found this cute penguin craftivity by Erica Bohrer this morning here but we are learning division so I just made up problems to go with this but division instead of addition.  Click on the picture to grab it if you would like.  Two More Days!!!


Download Erica's lesson for free here on TpT and then use this activity for the writing part.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the procrastination. I get on the computer for just a minute in the mornings before I get ready and next thing I know I have 30 minutes to get ready! I nominated you for an award - here is the link if you'd like to check it out ~ http://teachprayloveadventures.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items