Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tired of Being Sick and Tired...and Santa???



I'm so.....

sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Of course...last Friday I start my Christmas Vacation....with the WORST cold I've had in a long, long time.  I've literally been in bed for the last 5 or so days.  The worst thing is that I felt so terrible that I couldn't even work on things.  If I even picked up my computer...I would fall asleep.  I finally got put on some antibiotics because I don't have a spleen and getting this sick can sometimes be dangerous.  I'm finally feeling a little like a human again.  Even went to see Santa with the girls and their cousins.



The Cousins and Santa

My Girls and Santa

My daughter Emma showing off her crafting skills

So tomorrow...I promise a freebie!  I have so much "in the works" right now but I'll give something away to celebrate finally feeling better!  Goodnight all...









1 comment:

  1. So sorry, friend...hope you're on the road to recovery. The graphic above cracked me up...I'm pinning it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items