Friday, December 28, 2012

New Valentine's Math Games plus TWO FREEBIES

I just finished with my new unit for Valentine's Day "Valentine's Math Games."  I included one of the games as a FREEBIE for you HERE.









And remember to take a look at these at my TpT store....they are flying off the shelf right now!  I'm so excited to implement them.  They are reading records for homework but include a comprehension component for students to complete each night after their reading.


 There are five different reading records included in this unit.  So...after one month of different reading records...you repeat the cycle.  Click the pictures to view it in my TpT store and just because I love you....click here for a FREEBIE of one of the reading records to have right now!

Don't forget my 100 Follower Giveaway...which includes 5 products from my TpT store as well as a $25 Nordstroms gift card!  Click the picture below for the link.


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I love your Weekly Reading Records! What a great idea and tool to use for keeping students accountable!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess...I just fell in love with your blog. I can't wait to get to know you all better. It's going to be a fun year!

      Stephanie Ann
      Sparkling in Third Grade

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items