Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elf Mania

In my classroom it's been elves, gingerbread, and more elves.  Today we finished our elf glyphs that I found on MathWire.  I decided to take a picture of them and put their faces instead of the face provided in the glyph...they are so cute!


You can grab the elf glyph and patterns HERE & HERE.

We are almost done with my Don't Eat the Gingerbread! Persuasive/Opinion Writing Craftivity.
Don't Eat the GingerbreadPersuasive-Opinion WritingCraftivity
I don't have any pictures of the finished product yet, but I will post some tomorrow.  Below is a picture of one darling sharing her story and someone's starting of their plan.


Tomorrow's the observation...wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks...I did ok I guess. I have the worst cold so I feel like my head wasn't all the way "in the game". But it's over I guess :) I can finally blog hop for a while although I should be working on one of my TpT products ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items