Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cutest New Blog Find

I'm knee deep in report cards as well as an observation on Wednesday...when it rains it pours, right?  I haven't had time to sleep...let alone blog.  After Wednesday I'll be home free for a while though.  My TpT products have had to put on the back burner for a little while and it's killing me.  I've been working on a Questioning Unit, Patricia Polacco writing unit (we do memoirs with Patricia Polacco as a mentor texts so I thought I might as well make one for TpT at the same time)...I've bought a couple different Patricia Polacco units from Ashleigh and Hope King which are TERRIFIC resources!  I love their work but our writing program is from Writing Fundamentals so I need to follow their framework for the memoir.  I'm also finishing up a multiplication and division unit along with starting a Native Americans NonFiction Reading & Writing Unit.  There's a couple more that are "in the works" as well.   What's that saying....too many irons in the fire????  Yep..that's me alright!

I would like to give a shout out to the cutest blog I just came across.  Collaboration Cuties have some great ideas worth checking out.   I have about five of their TpT products in my cart as we speak!  They are also giving free units away for following their blog.  It is worth your while to stop by their blog and check it out.  We have exchanged a few emails and they are really sweet girls.  They are also having a weekend giveaway if you leave a comment on their blog!  Click on their picture below to go to their site.

Collaboration Cuties Giveaway

Well....it's back to report cards.  See you tomorrow for a FREEBIE :)



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Stephanie! We have linked your blog to ours with a big thank you!! We really appreciate it!!

    Amanda and Stacia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your observation!! My principal just canceled mine, which was scheduled for Monday. Not rescheduled until January...can't say that I'm devastated!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Observation's tomorrow...I'm actually nervous this time! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. Report cards - that time of year again! Good luck and just think...it's almost winter break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the Collaboration Cuties blog. Always nice to find another third grade teacher!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I love your blog by the way. I subscribe by email so that I don't miss it :)

      Delete
  5. Just find your blog. I really like your posts. Thanks for the links. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items