Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Currently and a Preview

Wow!  Two posts in a day....I must feel better after my two hour nap today!  It was sooo needed.  I just wanted to quickly post my currently from Farley's Linky Party and post a quick preview to a multiplication unit I'm working on.
Our curriculum in Bridges in Mathematics and it's ok so I'm using some ideas from it as well as some other multiplication sources to create my own multiplication unit.  Here's a preview...hopefully it will be finished by next week.  Have a great school week! Remember...three day weekend next week!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie Ann!
    Your blog looks great! Thanks for stopping by my littly blog and leaving a comment. I'm so glad that you found me. I have so, so much to learn. My poor blog is a bit pitiful right now. You look like you have a wonderful start and quite a few followers already. I'm your newest follower.
    This math game looks fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of your multiplication unit.
    Take Care,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at TOMs and GLEE! I'm a new follower! I co-teach in a few third grade classrooms, so hopefully we can learn from each other! :)

    Mrs. Dixon
    Teaching Special Thinkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. New blog follower! Your currently could have been mine, especially because I am always listening to football in the background from my husband, I need a massage and I want a pair of TOMS! I have never owned a pair, but I really want to try them out. Do you wear anything on your feet with them?

    Check me out over at www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items