Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tis the Season...Already!

Ok...I know this is way early but you don't even realize how much I love Christmas!  I wanted to decorate right after Halloween, but my husband grumbled too much about it so I will wait until the week of Thanksgiving (which only gives me a month of cute decorations:)  But I'm also a little OCD about taking it down too...it has to be down by Christmas day or the day after or it drives me crazy!  I'm definitely not one of the Christmas lights in July people, but those are my issues :)  So....I made a unique pentagon shaped banner with owls.  I hung it up really quick (you know I wanted to keep it there) and my students OOO'ed and AWWW'ed so I guess it's a hit.  They loved the cute little Christmas owls.  I have a regular banner too that says Happy Holidays with adorable owls as well...I'll get that out on TpT sometime today seeings how it's 7:05 and I haven't hopped in the shower for school and I need to leave by 7:30...it's one of those hair in a sock bun days for me!
Catcha Later...

Merry Christmas Owl Banner/Bunting







5 comments:

  1. I can see why your kiddos OOO'ed and AWWW'ed-it's adorable!

    Stop by and say "hi" anytime.:)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice of you to say...I'm going to your blog right now and sending you the file for free for being so sweet. I appreciate it :)

    Stephanie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, that's the cutest thing ever. I am also very OCD when it comes to taking down Christmas decorations! I just found your blog and I am a new follower!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to find someone as OCD as me...it's hard to find :) I l-o-v-e your blog name..I'm a total Bravo junkie! It's nice to meet you..I'm heading over to your blog right now!

      Stephanie Ann
      Sparkling in Third Grade

      Delete
  4. So adorable. :)

    Tammi

    The Balanced Classroom Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items