Monday, November 5, 2012

Teachers help Teachers

This is just a quick post while I'm procrastinating joyfully getting ready for work.  If you haven't heard already, there is a site for you to help teachers out who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.  Some teachers have lost it all and need to start from scratch.  If you can donate to this cause, I know they would greatly appreciate anything you can give.  Click the picture below and it will take you to the link to fill out a form as to what you would like to donate. 


Thank you for your help with this and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...just found your blog! I love this idea of helping teachers affected in the hurricane. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items