Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daylight Savings Freebie

I really enjoyed my extra hour of sleep this morning...especially since I went to bed around 8 p.m. last night as well :)  So this morning when I woke up I made a quick number of the day worksheet to put in my morning work packet.  My students have one of these already in their packet, but some of the things confused them so I put this one in simpler terms.  They do two boxes a day and I'm going to come up with some sort of number of the day quiz to put with their weekly test.  Here is your free copy...I hope you can use this.


I also updated my Happy Thanksgiving banner.  It is available for $1.50 in my TpT store.  I laminated and hung this up in my classroom yesterday.  I want them to walk in tomorrow with everything decorated for Thanksgiving.  My students this year are into their holidays so I need to keep up!  Here they are.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie Ann,

    What a cute blog you have! I found you via Farley's "Currently" link up and am your newest follower :)

    Your Thanksgiving banner is adorable! I just may have to add it to my classroom decor!

    Have a great week!

    -Alisha
    www.firstgradefollies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable banner! I think I may just have to pick it up.

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,
    I found your blog after you left a comment on my blog. Thanks for leaving a comment on my Currently post. I'm glad I found you as I teach 3rd grade too and like to follow other 3rd grade teachers too! Thanks for the freebie - I'm going to use it with my class this week!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items