Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Math Games & A Freebie

Here is a preview of some Christmas math games or centers I've been working on today.  They are like my Thanksgiving Math Centers....Turkeylicious....only better.  I tweaked and added to get them exactly how I wanted them this time.  I can't wait for my students to try them out!

Report cards are coming up and I'm stressed this time about them.  Having been on leave after school began for six weeks, I feel like I don't have it all down like I usually do.  The grades have all been entered by the sub but I guess I'm just a control freak and wish I had been there to do it.  I can't change it...but I can only wish that I could...right?  I'm sure it'll be fine but if I don't have something to stress about...I'll usually find something :)  Anyway..I'm going to start sending home weekly progress reports.  I'll let you know how it works as I have a true mixture of student backgrounds this year.  Or better yet...you can try it too and we can collaborate. Attached to the picture is an editable version for you to input what you need in order for this to be successful for you.  We can chat soon about how it's working. Let me know if you have trouble downloading as my dropbox public folder has not been working out lately.

Have a great week...unless you are already on Thanksgiving Break...and in that case I'm insanely jealous :)

Editable Free Weekly Progress Report
Gingerlicious Math Games for your Winter Centers








5 comments:

  1. Hey! I wanted to let you know that I just love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out HERE!

    Bri
    The Price of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! Girl, you are popular! I love your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Award as well! Go ahead and check it out HERE.

    Gabrielle
    Teaching Special Thinkers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on your nomination for the Liebster Award -- congrats :)

    I am happy to say I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Come by my blog to check it out!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Visit me at www.thirdgradedoodles.blogspot.com to find out what you have to do!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items