Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy Week & a FrEeBiE

I have been so busy this week that my head is spinning. No matter how prepared you are to go back to work after leave everything still comes crashing down on you.  So much to do...so little time.  I'm a matchy-match girl so I noticed things in my classroom this week that didn't go with some of the other decor...so of course, I made new ones.  I also had baskets for students to put stuff in that weren't labeled and that drove me crazy!  So again...I just made some of these too.  If you could use some of these labels, feel free to click on the picture below and it will take you to my shared dropbox file.


I'm having a little trouble with my shared dropbox folder so if you can't upload it, leave a comment and I'll try to fix it.

I did do one thing for myself this week and I don't know if I should have but it's too late now. I colored my hair dark for the winter....not just a little darker....a lot.  It's hard to get used to but I guess it's just for the winter so why not..right? 


It's quite a shock everytime I look at myself but it's only for a few months.  My daughter just got her new glasses too...she looks adorable (she was just getting ready for bed in this pic though).

Well...I need to get crackin on some math units.  We're just starting multiplication so I wanted to make some fun lessons.  I did get these awesome multiplication games from Games 4 Learning on TpT.

 

Check out this store if you haven't already...their stuff is great!

I'll post later...maybe with another freebie when I get my multiplication stuff started :)

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    Your blog is adorable! I would love to have you on my Blogs of Inspiration Page! I am a new follower and can't wait to read more.
    Smiles,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to find another thrid grade teacher's blog! I love your dark hair, I am always jealous of people who can pull of brown and blonde hair! Following you now! Can't wait to ses all of your great ideas!

    Jennifer
    www.theblessedteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items