Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Watcha Wearing

I was looking at blogs this morning and saw a "Whatcha Wearing" post by Journey of a Substitute Teacher (she is a doll btw).  So... this is what I'm wearing today.  I swear all my outfits are inspired by Pinterest these days.  I love the Women's Fashions section (as well as the education section of course).  My pinterest account has almost 200 pins in My Style already and I just joined pinterest a couple months ago :-) 
 
 

 
I just got these new boots from Amazon for dirt cheap (for boots anyway) and I l-o-v-e them!  My daughter and I wear the same size of shoes now so we're sharing our boots, TOMS, and scarves (I'm loving scarves these days).
 
I was also up late last night (a benefit to being on leave from surgery) to work on a new product.  I know this is a little late since school has already started but I never had time to label my supplies.  My old ones are just worn out and not in style anymore.  So HERE are my new classroom supply labels with pictures.  There are over 180 labels...basically everything you can possibly think of with some blank ones for you to print and use if there is something of yours that is missing.
 
 

 
 
I also have labels without the pictures HERE.
 
Have a great Wednesday!
 
Stephanie Ann
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love my Toms!

    I love that outfit you put together, thanks for the shout out :)
    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    and
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items