Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Night

Ok...feeling much better!  Felt like I got hit by a truck this weekend :)  So since I was feeling better, I finished my common core I can statements for ela & math with an adorable owl theme.
The correlated standard is on the tummies of the owls.  I'm planning on doing this for other grade levels so stay tuned...I'll let you know as I finish.  

I'm also getting ready to go back to school in about a week and am actually looking forward to it.  The break has been nice but I miss my kiddos.  

And tonight at my house was.....
PUMPKIN CARVING NIGHT!
So now I'm left cleaning up the guts all over the kitchen floor...it was fun though :)
Have a great night!





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night at your house last night! I can't wait to carve our pumpkin with my kiddo. He is 2 1/2 and is really showing interest in a lot of things! You have two adorable kids, and the ghost in the background, where did you get it? I absolutely love it! Glad to know you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a pumpkin carving party last year at my friend's house. She had tables with table cloths set up and carving utensils, and carving templates. It was a BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) event lol.

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike...right Miss T :) Amy, I got the ghost at Target...isn't it adorable? I've been working all day on a monitoring comprehension unit from the comprehension toolkit...I'm wiped. I found out today that I can go back to school on Monday. So excited but now there's SO much to do! Have a great night.

    Stephanie Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items