Monday, October 15, 2012

New Posters

Cute way to hang these posters.
This poem went around Pinterest this summer.  I wanted to make something in pastel colors like my classroom so I made the posters below.  They will look like the picture above except my patterns and fonts are different.  This picture is where I got my inspiration on how to hang these posters.  It is from Creekside Teacher Tales.  I love how she put these posters vertically on ribbon.

Here is my version of these posters in pastel colors.  I bought some purple ribbon to hang it on and made a purple bow for the top.  Can't wait to see how it looks. 



Preview of my Posters

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie Ann!

    I am your newest follower! I taught in Washington State for a little while but now I am back teaching in Australia. I LOVE this display. The ribbon is so effective! I am sure a teacher must have invented pinterest!

    Good luck and welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to following your blog.

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    P.S. LOVE your blog name! I am teaching 3rd this year too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items