Monday, October 15, 2012

Moday....I Actually Made It!

I can't believe I made these and it doesn't look like a kindergartener did it...I have many of those projects :)  This is not school related but I included a FrEeBiE for you as well.  I saw these apothecary jars on Pinterest this summer and knew I had to make a "Dollar Store" version.  So I spent approximately $9 on each of these....I l-o-v-e them.  So glad I did it.


Halloween Apothecary Jars

Christmas Apothecary Jars

This is my fireplace mantle at the moment.

I even made some Halloween jars for my daughter's fourth grade teacher ;) 

Thank you for taking the time to view these.  Here's your FrEeBiE!
Halloween Character Trait Ghost Craftivity




2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to comment later because I need to go to the dollar store RIGHT NOW and get those jars. Those look AMAZING! How did you put the letters on? (Please don't say vinyl!)

    Love them!!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. No..not vinyl...no cricket for me yet :( I had to buy black spray paint (for the candlestick base) and letters from the craft store. The rest was from the Dollar Store. I hot glued the vase to the candlestick, then I glued on the letters with hot glue, tied on a dollar store ribbon, filled it with candy, and ta-da...an apothecary jar. It literally took me 10 minutes after the spray paint dried. I think I'm going to make some Thanksgiving ones too that say "Thanks". Thanks for the comment...I really do appreciate it!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items