Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rockin' & Rollin'

I feel so bad I've been neglecting my blog for a few days.  I promise to not let it happen again. I went back to school yesterday after six weeks off and it's been a little busy.  My kids were so adorable...they were so happy to see me...it made me feel so good! I had to assess kids and they needed to go "shopping" for new books for their book boxes for Read to Self. It was crazy, but a good crazy. I really missed those little thirdsters!  Today I'm doing

Spooktacular Halloween Math Centers
by Hope King on TpT

If you have never checked out her TpT store, you better do it.  I've found some incredible things there!
I'm also just starting Multiplication so I made this game called "Rockin & Rollin Multiplication".  It's the first time I've used it so we'll see how it goes. 
Rockin' & Rollin' Multiplication

Have a great Tuesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items