Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Can Hardly Wait....

...to post my Monday Made-It.  I actually made two different sets of apothecary jars (one for Halloween decor and one for Christmas decor).  Stay tuned tomorrow for my post.  It's the first thing I've actually made that doesn't look like a first grader did it :)  I get impatient so my crafty items don't always turn out how I wanted them to.
 
This was a really good weekend.   Got the house cleaned, hubby and I took the girls to an incredible pumpkin patch that had a corn maze, a little train, an apple slingshot game, and lots of pumpkins.  It was so fun.  My sister and her three year old daughter came with us.  Her daughter Kennedy is the cutest thing I've ever seen with a spicy personality to go with.  She is such a doll.  I also got a chance to work on my common core unit and some fun things as well.  I'm so into making banners...I just can't stop they're so fun to make with all my new clip art.  So I'll leave you with a few pictures of our weekend and my new banners. 
 
I hope you all had a great weekend as well...see you tomorrow.
 

The two older ones are mine and the
little one is my niece.
 
 

My A to Z Banners in yellow and gray...

 
My A to Z banners in pink and blue...I'm obsessed :)


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items