Saturday, October 13, 2012

Have You Been Boo'ed??




Here's how to play: Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last someone that has LESS followers. Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out. Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them. Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat".

Here are my three picks: Just click on their name to check out their blogs!!

There is so many of you I want to boo for because I've loved what you ALL have taught me the last couple of months while stalking following your blogs.  So I'm going to find people that have left to be boo'ed.  Here are the three people I'm boo'ing plus the reasons for doing them (wow...that sounds like the beginning of my student's expositories :)

Thank you, Amy, from 3 Hoots for Little Learners for boo'ing and following me :)

I'm boo'ing Miss T from Journey of a Substitute teacher.  She was my very first follower and we communicated by email a few times, she gave me a great shout out....she is the best! 

I'm also boo'ing Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts.  First, because she has an awesome first name (just like me....Stephanie).  She was actually the very first person I followed on my school email before I even new what blogs were.  I've admired her teaching and ideas for a long time.  Thanks Stephanie :)

Well, I can't find blogs with less followers than me because I'm so new, but I've always loved Farley's site Oh' Boy 3rd Grade. She is also one of the first sites I began to follow. She always has great ideas and just seems like a  fun teacher and all around good person.

I'm offering this freebie to you all instead of just these three because you've all helped me so much in the past few months.  Thank you all and grab your FREEBIE here.  I don't have much in my store yet, but believe me...I'm working my tail off getting stuff ready for you!

Ok...something funny real quick...I went to type in expositories and spell check changed it automatically to suppositories!  Luckily I found it before I posted or everyone would have thought I was a total nut :)


Have a good night you all!
Remember my GIVEAWAY that ends Tuesday.  Good Luck....










2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!! Love finding other 3rd grade blogs. I feel like there are so few and I am excited to blog stalk you!!! heheh

    Hope
    Teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hope...I'm heading over to yours to do the same (hee hee). Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items