Monday, October 8, 2012

First Time Blogger!

Well...I've finally "bit the bullet" and am typing my very first blog.  I have been following all of your terrific blogs for a few months and felt like I was missing out by not having one of my own.  I'm a third grade teacher but am on leave right now so I have lots of time on my hands.  I'm not used to not working and have to do something besides cleaning if you know what I mean.  I have been teaching for 18 years in Washington State. I am the wife of a firefighter/paramedic and a mom to two beautiful daughters who are 13 and 9.  I'm a very lucky girl!
 
You will have to be patient with me as I learn the tricks of the trade in the blogging world (any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated).  I'm a little technology challenged but I'm learning.  In addition to this blog, I just now started my own TpT store.  It will be slow going at first as I'm still learning how to do certain things, but I'm excited to get it started.  I have loved purchasing all your items on this site...you are all extremely talented!  I'll try to post later when I figure out how to link my TpT products to this account.  For now, my store is under the name, Stephanie Ann.  Like I said, there's not much now, but hopefully there will be soon.  I just purchased a bunch of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine owl and polka dot clip art to make my projects....I'll try to get those out there ASAP.
 
Thanks for inspiring me to finally publish this blog!
 
Stephanie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items