Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chevron Supply Labels

I may be a little OCD but couldn't sleep until I finished my new product....the Ultimate Supply Label Pack.  I know this is a little late because school has already starte,  but if you're like me you didn't get all the new ideas you had planned finished before school started.  I had good intentions and spent endless hours working,  but with Pinterest and following blogs the ideas just wouldn't stop!  I've never had as much fun as I had this year decorating and organizing my classroom.  One thing I didn't quite get to was some cute supply labels. So here they are...I love the digital frames on this item.  If you have a chance, stop by Kylie Healey Designs to check out her products.  She has great prices and cute designs plus she is a sweet person to do business with.  I will definitely be back to her store soon.  So if you haven't gotten to labeling your supplies or you're not happy with the labels you have...this item is for you. 
 In fact, if you follow my blog and leave a comment with your email address by 8:00 tonight...I will send my ULTIMATE SUPPLY LABEL PACK to you for FREE! 
Click HERE to check it out.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I see you are in Washington State, my neighbor to the North :)

    Looking forward to reading your posts and I'm you're newest follower!

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    and
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Come back again soon...I love visitors :)


Teaching Units Including Many Free Items